Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Amateur Planet Earth

If you enjoy Planet Earth and other similar nature and animal shows, you'll find this video as fascinating as I do. Fascinating and crazy! I'm impressed the photographer stuck around for all of it. I think I may have floored it. Supposedly, it is incredibly rare to witness a hunt or kill in person on a safari. And man, did these people get a show!

I know this video is 8 minutes, but you really have to watch the entire thing. The plot does NOT flat line after a few minutes like you think it may...

3 comments:

Bucktown Skins Fan said...

I saw this sometime after midnight last night when I got home from the concert. Very cool indeed.

Hey lions, the water buffaloes said "F YO COUCH!!"

Shawn said...

haha seriously. they should have never given you lions money!

Pork Floss said...

holyfuckingshit!