Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Note to Self


Using a can of spray paint to paint your body is a really really bad idea. I think I even tried using the rough part of a sponge to get the gold off my chest. If I recall correctly, which I probably do not, I had a gold 'U' on my chest for a week. Great idea, Captain Rock!

COU-LI-BALY
clap clap clapclapclap
COU-LI-BALY
clap clap clapclapclap
COU-LI-BALY
clap clap clapclapclap

I can still hear Rock starting the chant and Memorial Gymnasium joining in.

For those of you unfortunate enough not to have ever watched Darius Coulibaly on the basketball court, let me tell you that he was truly an inspiration. Besides providing constant crowd entertainment, the 7'1" center was easy to spot riding his bike around campus. Have you ever seen a 7'1" person riding a bike? It's hilarious.

After I did a current internet search for him, I found this.
One recent graduate [of The Graduate Program in Economic Development at Vanderbilt University], Darius Coulibaly of Cote D’Ivoire, has founded a non-profit organization, Empowering the Poor, Inc., focused on the eradication of malaria.

Well, that's pretty cool, Darius. For those interested, here is the link:
http://www.empoweringthepoor.org/
COU-LI-BALY
clap clap clapclapclap
COU-LI-BALY
clap clap clapclapclap
COU-LI-BALY
clap clap clapclapclap

No comments: