Saturday, June 9, 2007

Urgent and Horrifying News Story

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen...

I've discovered that I really REALLY like thousand island dressing on sandwiches. See exhibit A, where I am enjoying it on a Reuben panini.
But I find this realization strange because I would never dream of putting it on a salad. And after all, I believe it is classified as a salad dressing. But on a sandwich? Yes please. I don't think I've had it on a burger since the last Big Mac I had, which could easily have been in 1985. However, I contend that it wouldn't disappoint in the deliciousness department. But where in the world did it get its name? Did Mr. Island and his thousand person R&D team invent it?

No comments: